Donald C. Partridge
Donald Partridge is a seasoned first-chair litigator and trial lawyer, and has tried multiple civil and criminal cases to verdict ranging from medical malpractice, asbestos, and negligence claims to death penalty cases.
Donald has more than 30 years of experience in professional liability, personal injury, product liability, and business litigation, having represented various manufacturers, professionals, and individuals throughout his career. He has extensive experience in managing complex asbestos litigation and serves as national coordinating counsel for a comprehensive and diverse industrial supplier, developing and implementing its national asbestos litigation strategy. He also managed the asbestos litigation for a high-profile defendant in several high risk jurisdictions, including Illinois, Missouri, West Virginia, and California. Donald is local and regional counsel for multiple asbestos and silica defendants in Mississippi, Alabama, and Arkansas, and has been directly involved in several significant and groundbreaking decisions in those jurisdictions.
- Alabama Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Included in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® for Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- University of Alabama School of Law (J.D. , 1982)
- University of Alabama (B.A. in Communication, 1979)