Michael G. Connery
Mike Connery has worked as independent resolution counsel on numerous large risk matters for clients and has resolved over 30 major class actions, severe injury and death cases, insurance recoveries, trademark disputes, appeals, and regulatory matters.
Mike has served as national counsel for a number of mass tort defendants for close to 20 years, and he has negotiated thousands of single, severe personal injury and death cases. As national counsel, Mike has hired and managed over 40 outside law firm defense teams. He has served as national coverage counsel on numerous matters for major carriers, excess carriers, and reinsurers, including all varieties of professional liability, fidelity, surety, IP, medical, and construction. For the past decade, Mike has been advising some of the largest companies in the world on risk management and the resolution of complex matters.
- Drugs and Medical Devices
- Resolution of Complex Claims
- Professional Liability
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Various presentations on Risk Management and Resolution of Complex Claims
- American Cancer Society, Coaches vs. Cancer, Executive Board
- Union League of Philadelphia
- University of Nebraska College of Law (J.D. )
- United States International University (M.A. in Psychology)
- St. Joseph's University (B.S. in Psychology)
- Nebraska (inactive)