Kimberly P. Mangum
Kimberly Mangum is an experienced litigator, having defended a variety of matters, including product liability, personal injury, toxic tort, and other general insurance defense litigation for twenty years.
She has extensive experience in managing complex litigation and implementing trial strategies for asbestos and silica matters for numerous defendants. Additionally, she coordinates nationally for numerous clients on discovery requests throughout the country.
Kimberly's experience includes defending cases for major corporations, family-operated businesses and individuals. In addition, Kimberly serves as part of the firm's trust transparency team in assisting defendants, local counsel, and insurers across the country in obtaining plaintiff information from bankruptcy trusts and estimating bankruptcy trust claims values.
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Mid-South Super Lawyer®
- Mid-South Rising Star®
- “2018 Progress Report: Asbestos Trust Transparency Legislation,” The Voice, Vol. 17, Issue 28, July 25, 2018.
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- Millsaps College (B.A. in Psychology, cum laude, 1995)