John Parsons concentrates his practice on managing large volume asbestos and silica-related occupational exposure dockets in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas for numerous Fortune 500 product manufacturers.
John is responsible for all aspects of case work-up from start through trial. An accomplished attorney with a strong background in mass tort, personal injury, and product liability litigation, he has extensive experience coordinating the defense of complex environmental tort claims. John previously organized and chaired an equipment manufacturer group in Texas silica litigation for purposes of developing common defense strategies relating to the duty to warn. For over twenty years, John has been involved in taking the depositions of fact and expert witnesses in asbestos and silica litigation in numerous state and federal jurisdictions. His diverse background also includes experience on both sides of the bar in a broad range of general civil matters, as well as transactional matters involving contracts, estate planning instruments, and for-profit and non-profit corporate entities.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D.)
- Western Kentucky University (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of Texas