Walter S. Jenkins
Walter Jenkins has experience in federal, state trial, and appellate courts, with an emphasis on toxic tort litigation and general tort liability.
He has represented more than 20 defendants in asbestos litigation, dating back to 1978. Throughout his extensive career, he has also represented major clients in trucking and transportation liability matters, as well as automotive and workers’ compensation matters. With over 30 years of litigation experience, Walter is a confident and talented advocate upon whom clients feel comfortable relying.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Country Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 1975)
- Bucknell University (B.S./B.A., 1972)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit