Todd D. Ogden
Todd Ogden is a member of the Product Liability and Mass Tort Litigation Group.
His practice focuses primarily on toxic-tort, construction, commercial, and personal injury disputes. Todd is trial counsel for numerous toxic tort defendants in Texas, Oklahoma, and Illinois, and has been for over 20 years. During this time, he has represented product, distributor, employer, equipment, and premises defendants in cases involving injuries, deaths, and property damage alleged to have occurred as the results of exposures to asbestos, benzene, talc, and silica. Todd has successfully tried and won hundreds of disputed dismissal arguments, and otherwise successfully negotiated the resolution of tens of thousands of toxic tort cases during his career. He also serves as trial counsel for numerous property owners, contractors, and sub-contractors involved in construction disputes. These cases have involved alleged construction defects, disputes over premises conditions and professional services, contract negotiation, dispute resolution, and payment disputes of all types. He regularly handles large lien disputes on both sides of the docket, across Texas, involving both construction projects and mineral interests.
- Construction Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi
- "Asbestos Litigation in the 21st Century," ALI-ABA, New Orleans, LA
- Southern Methodist University (J.D. )
- Northwestern University (B.A. in Economics)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit