Shounak K. Sarkar
“Ruku” Sarkar is a member of the Environmental Regulation and Litigation Group.
He works closely with the team and client in the management and execution of national defense strategies. In this role, he oversees and coordinates all aspects of litigation, including written discovery, fact and expert depositions, settlement valuation, and trial preparation. Ruku provides regular reports to the client identifying litigation risks and defense strategies in cases across the country, and manages the client’s internal financial compliance. He also provides day-to-day litigation support for cases filed in state courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, including attending depositions, assisting preparations of company witnesses for deposition, and assisting in trial preparation.
- Delaware State Bar Association - Litigation Section
- South Asian Bar Association of Delaware
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., cum laude, 2004)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware