Roger H. Nebel
Roger Nebel practices in the areas of professional liability, insurance defense, product liability, personal injury, trucking litigation, and toxic tort.
He serves as Texas co-counsel for one of the largest pharmacies in the U.S. in its pharmaceutical malpractice litigation, as well as various other premises liability matters, throughout the state of Texas. For the majority of his time practicing law, Roger has served as lead Texas counsel for North America's largest Class 1 railroad in asbestos and silica litigation. He works directly with each of these clients and their national counsel to determine and execute defense strategies to resolve litigated matters and disputed claims. Roger also assists numerous major corporations in defending asbestos matters throughout Texas, as well as other current and emerging forums for toxic tort claims.
- Houston Bar Association
- Citizens for Animal Protection, Weekend Sponsor Foster Program
- Pup Squad Animal Rescue
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Personal Injury
- University of Houston College of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Guilford College (B.S. in Political Science and Psychology)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas