Robert B. Anderson
Robert Anderson provides his clients with nearly four decades of experience and has the relatively unique background of having practiced mass tort defense as both in-house and outside counsel.
Following an association with Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom, Robert joined an international company facing escalating asbestos personal injury claims. There he developed national defense strategies, analyzed company historical information, developed fact and expert witnesses, standardized discovery responses, and selected and managed counsel nationwide. In 1987, Robert joined McCarter & English where he was a partner for many years, representing clients in tort claims involving asbestos, silica, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, chemicals, machine products, and medical devices. His diverse background is a benefit today to clients developing and implementing litigation-wide strategies.
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D. , cum laude, 1977)
- Florida Presbyeterian (Eckerd) College (B.A., 1972)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit