Meredith M. Aldridge
Meredith Aldridge is part of the Trust Transparency Team.
Meredith manages attorneys and support staff that assists defendants, their counsel and insurers in obtaining plaintiff information from bankruptcy trusts and estimating bankruptcy trust claims values. Through this role, she provides clients with national strategies to effectively utilize records and information contained in asbestos bankruptcy trusts to assist with tort litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Meredith was the Director of the Consumer Protection Division of the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office, where she managed a legal staff and oversaw the office’s consumer mediation program. During her time at the Attorney General’s Office, Meredith litigated numerous civil matters, including multistate actions, many through the appellate level. Meredith has made frequent presentations and media appearances on consumer protection issues. Meredith is very active in the Jackson community, currently serving on the Board of Directors of the Jackson Junior League.
- Administrative Law
- Consumer Fraud
- Intellectual Property
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Board of Directors—Junior League of Jackson
- Steering Committee—Holiday Potpourri (First Presbyterian Day School)
- Active member of St. James Episcopal Church
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee—Fondren Renaissance Foundation (2010-2016)
- Central Mississippi MSU Alumni Association—Board of Directors (2006-2009)
- Chair—Senior Lawyers Committee, Mississippi Bar Association (2012)
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University (J.D., summa cum laude, 2001)
- Mississippi State University (B.A. in English and Political Science, summa cum laude, 1998)