Lina C. Flanigan
Lina Carreras is a member of the National Risk Management and Product Liability and Mass Tort Litigation Groups.
Lina specializes in the defense of numerous manufacturers, suppliers, and premises owners in mass tort litigation throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Throughout her career, she has managed hundreds of cases from initial filing to resolution, handling discovery, depositions, and motion practice. She counsels clients concerning managing potential risks in varying cases and recommends a defense strategy to mitigate those risks through aggressive pleadings, discovery, and early settlement evaluations. Lina also evaluates litigation trends throughout the jurisdictions and advises clients on issues affected by such trends, including risks or expanding exposure, as well as budgetary impacts.
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Widener University School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.A. in Letters Arts and Sciences, 2001)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania