Kimberly P. Mangum
Kimberly Mangum is a member of the Bankruptcy Trust Transparency Group.
Kimberly assists defendants, local counsel, and insurers across the country in obtaining plaintiff information from bankruptcy trusts and estimating bankruptcy trust claims values. She has two decades of experience of experience representing defendants in asbestos and silica litigation in Mississippi, Louisiana and Arkansas.
- Martindale-Hubbell® Distinguished AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Mid-South Super Lawyer®
- Mid-South Rising Star®
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- Millsaps College (B.A. in Psychology, cum laude, 1995)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit