Kenneth S. Womack
Kenny Womack is part of the firm’s Trust Transparency Team.
Kenny assists defendants, their counsel and insurers in obtaining plaintiff information from bankruptcy trusts and estimating bankruptcy trust claims values, Kenny is a seasoned litigation with nearly 30 years of experience preparing and presenting cases before juries, and judges, primarily representing civil litigants from the defense perspective. Kenny also has experience representing plaintiffs in civil matters. Kenny has tried more than twenty jury trials to final verdict and over 50 bench trials to conclusion. He has also tried numerous cases before various administrative agencies including the Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Commission, U.S. Dept. of Labor and Social Security Administration. He has also served as primary appellate counsel and brief author on numerous appeals from state and federal trial courts, and from administrative bodies to appellate review tribunals and courts. Kenny has been a speaker at multiple professional education programs where he trained attorneys and claims professionals on topics of Civil Personal Injury Defense Litigation, Workers’ Compensation, Mississippi Tort Claims Act litigation and Uninsured Motorist Law.
- Civil Litigation of Tort Matters from a Defense Perspective
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Member, St. James Episcopal Church Vestry
- Former Member, St. James Episcopal Church Stewardship Committee
- Former St. James Episcopal Church Sunday School Teacher and Usher
- Boy Scouts of America Volunteer
- Mississippi College School of Law (J.D., 1988)
- Louisiana State University (B.S., 1980)