Karen S. Brehm
Karen Brehm is the firm’s risk management coordinator in national toxic tort litigation with an emphasis on litigation analysis.
Karen has practiced mass tort litigation for over 20 years on the national level. She serves as a critical link between clients and the national litigation network that the firm has established. Karen has developed and implemented strategies for a large number of toxic tort substances including asbestos, silica, and benzene, which include non-traditional approaches to client issues. She monitors local counsel activities to ensure implementation of client strategies and achievement of goals. Karen has been instrumental in the continued development of the firm's advanced litigation management technology. She is involved in mass tort practice from initial service of process to resolution, including oversight of reporting obligations to governmental agencies.
- American Bar Association
- Delaware Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Member, The Delaware Journal of Corporate Law (1982-1984)
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Delaware Law School (J.D., 1984)
- Villanova University (B.A., 1977)
- U.S. District Court of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit