Joseph R. Schaper
100 West Station Square Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
P (412) 773-8381 Fax (412) 281-5522
Joe Schaper practices asbestos litigation in Pennsylvania and West Virginia, as well as benzene- and diesel-fume-related litigation in West Virginia.
For more than 20 years, Joe has acted as regional counsel for a former asbestos apparel manufacturer and coordinates its litigation in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. He serves as local counsel for product manufacturers, suppliers, contractors, and premises owners in various toxic tort matters, involving asbestos, benzene, diesel fumes, and other chemicals, which are currently pending in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Joe is an asset to clients due to his years of experience in these jurisdictions, as well as his decades-long relationships with various plaintiffs’ counsel.
United States Supreme Court
- Included in the 2021 – 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® for Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Included in the 2018 – 2023 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® for Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- American Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association