Joanna B. Kuhn
Joanna Kuhn is an Associate in the Jackson, Mississippi office.
She is a member of the Bankruptcy Trust Transparency and Product Liability and Toxic Tort Groups. Joanna currently serves as trust transparency counsel for a number of insurers and defendants, regularly working with clients and their local counsel on asbestos bankruptcy trust issues, and collaborating on related defense strategies and briefing. She has handled, managed, and coordinated special projects arising in mass tort and insurance coverage litigation. Joanna has also represented clients nationally, regionally, and locally in asbestos, silica, and other personal injury matters, including risk management and defending asbestos depositions. She previously served as Federal Bankruptcy Judicial Extern to the Honorable Judge Neil P. Olack, Southern District of Mississippi.
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Union County (AR) Bar Association
- Mississippi Women Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- “2017 Asbestos Update: Deposition Strategies for Developing Alternative Exposures,” For The Defense, June 2017.
- Mississippi College School of Law (J.D.)
- Mississippi State University (B.B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit