James C. McKeown
Jim McKeown is a member of the National Risk Management Group.
Jim serves on the national coordinating counsel team for mass tort defendants in high risk jurisdictions. In this capacity, he coordinates and communicates litigation, settlement, and defense strategies alongside local counsel, in addition to organizing expert witness and discovery needs. Jim oversees and coordinates the full-cycle of litigation for hundreds of cases across the nation.
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Inns of Court - The Honorable John E. Stively Inn of Court
- Penn State Law School Alumni Association - Board of Directors
- "Learning to Swim at all Depths: How a Small Law Firm Can Be a Big Start," For the Defense/DRI (March 2017).
- "A Longtime Successful Product Salesman is a Sophisticated User? California Appellate Court Does Not Buy It," DRI Happenings-Toxic Tort, Vol 19, Issue 2 (August 2016).
- "The Supreme Court of North Dakota Spurns Secondary Exposure," FETTI's Winter/Spring 2016 Case Law Update Newsletter (April 2016).
- Widener University School of Law (LL.M. in Corporate Law and Finance, with Honors, 2010)
- The Pennsylvania State University - The Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 2003)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania