Gregory W. Rouse II
Gregory Rouse practices in the areas of asbestos, product liability, and transportation and trucking claims. His background includes insurance defense work surrounding personal injury, contract disputes, medical malpractice, insurance defense, and general negligence.
Greg’s clients range from small business owners to global corporations and professionals. He is a team player who works closely with colleagues and senior attorneys to provide clients with the best possible outcomes.
A Charleston native, Greg has gained legal experience working at several mid-sized law firms and non-profit organizations in the area.
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Charleston County Board of Elections - Board Member
- University of South Carolina - Upstate (Bachelor of Science)
- Elon University School of Law (Juris Doctor)
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court of South Carolina