George "Beau" L. Inabinet Jr.
Beau Inabinet concentrates his practice on the defense of corporations involved in product liability and toxic tort litigation.
He serves as National Coordinating Counsel for corporations involved in asbestos and silica litigation throughout the United States. Since 2000, his practice has focused on representing companies throughout the country in asbestos and silica litigation. Beau is actively involved with the Mt Pleasant, South Carolina, Recreation Department where he coaches football, baseball, basketball and lacrosse.
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- Wofford College (B.A., 1995)
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina