Darryl A. Wilson
Darryl Wilson is part of our Trust Transparency Team.
Additionally, Darryl assists in the defense of premises liability, personal injury, and product liability litigation. Darryl has experience in assisting in all phases of complex litigation in federal and state courts. He has worked defending workers' compensation, products liability, labor and employment and general civil litigation matters throughout the State of Mississippi. Darryl is involved in many civic groups as well as bar affiliated organizations. He is also an accomplished presenter having been asked to speak on various legal topics at many workshops and conferences.
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Magnolia Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Jackson Young Lawyers
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., Rho Xi Lambda Chapter: Vice-President, 2017-Present
- Mississippi Alpha Network: Director of Registration, 2017-Present
- 100 Black Men of Jackson, Inc.
- Tougaloo College National Alumni Association: Parliamentarian, 2017-Present
- "Nonprofit Legal Compliance: Principles, Practices & Philanthropy," Mississippi Centers for Nonprofits and Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project, Meridian, MS, October 2017.
- "The Business of Law: Best Practices in Managing Solo or Small Firm Practices," Moderator, Magnolia Bar Association, Jackson, MS, November 2017.
- "A Millennial's Guide to Succeeding in a Multigenerational Law Practice," For the Defense, November 2017: 90-91.
- "Understanding the Verdict Sheet, Where am I and Why Does It Matter," America's Claims Event, Minneapolis, MN, June 2016.
- "What is a Lawyer and What Do Lawyers Do," Magnolia Bar Association, Jackson, MS, June 2016.
- "You've Graduated, Now What," University of Mississippi School of Law, October 2015.
- "Private v. Public Sector Law," University of Mississippi School of Law, October 2014.
- "How to be a Good Mentee," tyl, February 2017.
- Tougaloo College Alumni Top 40 Under 40 Class of 2017
- University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D.)
- Tougaloo College (B.A., magna cum laude)