Colleen S. Welch
Colleen Welch manages a team of attorneys and support staff who assist defendants, their counsel and insurers in obtaining plaintiff information from bankruptcy trusts and estimating bankruptcy trust claims values.
Through this role, she provides clients with national strategies to effectively utilize records and information contained in asbestos bankruptcy trusts to assist with tort litigation. Upon graduating from law school, Colleen served as a law clerk for the Honorable Lamar Pickard of the 22nd District, Hazlehust, Mississippi. Colleen is a member of the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project and routinely volunteers for adoption actions, guardianship actions and divorces based on certain grounds. She is also a certified arbitrator for the Better Business Bureau Auto Line.
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Mid-South Super Lawyers®
- Best Lawyers in America®
- University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D. , 2002)
- University of Pittsburgh (B.A., 1994)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit