Catherine Pyune McEldowney
Cathie Pyune McEldowney serves as national counsel for a Fortune 50 company and is the firm's national toxic tort chemicals, environmental and personal injury litigation coordinator.
With over 25 years of experience in high stakes mass tort, environmental and personal injury litigation, she ensures the successful execution of the clients' strategic defenses nationally. Cathie is one of the firm's senior trial lawyers and has obtained defense verdicts in state and federal court cases throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. As national counsel, she coordinates trial strategy in multiple jurisdictions and is one of the firm's leaders in the development of medical and scientific experts as well as risk management and reporting. She is a tireless advocate for her clients and has been noted for her scrupulous attention to detail, her uncompromising standards, and her creative approach to resolving complex litigation matters.
As a diverse practitioner, Cathie is committed to the development and implementation of the firm's diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- International Law Committee
- Minorities in the Profession
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Cathie has lectured and published on a variety of toxic tort, environmental and personal injury litigation topics including speaking at national conferences on benzene litigation.
- Temple University School of Law (J.D. , cum laude, 1991)
- Syracuse University (B.A. in English, cum laude, 1988)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit