Edderek "Beau" L. Cole
Beau Cole is a litigation director whose practice includes product liability, personal injury, premises liability, FHA/ADA compliance, environmental, construction contract formation and project representation (all phases), construction defect litigation, insurance disputes, and has defended nursing homes in personal litigation matters.
Over the last 15 years, Beau has litigated a myriad of matters to conclusion, from small disputes to complex matters. Beau has also served as lead counsel in over 75 trials and arbitrations, including all phases of pre-trial and post-trial litigation in some of the country’s most volatile venues.
- Drugs and Medical Devices
- Nursing Home Defense
- Personal Injury
- Mid-South Super Lawyers® Rising Star
- Mid-South Super Lawyers®
- Mississippi Bar Association Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers' Program Curtis E. Coker Award To Justice Award
- Martindale-Hubbell® Distinguished AV™ Peer Review Rated
- Capital Area Bar Association Pro Bono Award
- PORTICO Jackson’s 2013 “PORTICO 10” Top Attorneys
- Top 50 Under 40, Mississippi Business Journal, 2015
- Selected among the 2015 Leaders in Law by the Mississippi Business Journal
- "Top 10 Finalist," Mississippi's Leading Attorneys, Mississippi Business Journal, 2016
- State of Mississippi Commission for Volunteer Service Award, 2016
- "Giving Back While Saving Something for Self: Balancing Community Service and Wellness." California Minority Counsel Program Annual Business Conference, 2017, Los Angeles, CA.
- "Back to Basics: Strategies for Success and Survival," Magnolia Bar Association Committee Chair, 2016.
- "The Price of Pressure: Coping With The Realities of Practicing Law," Mississippi Black Professionals Association, 2014 Annual Convention, Biloxi, MS.
- "Landlord Tenant Law 101: Everything You Need To Know," 2013 Southeastern Affordable Housing Management Association, Regional Conference, Ridgeland, MS.
- Charles Clark Chapter of the American Inns of Court
- "And Justice For All: Remember the Public Aspect of a Lawyer's Obligation to Provide Pro Bono Service," Windy City Litigation Management Conference, Chicago, Illinois.
- "Case Closed! Now What?" Mississippi Black Professionals Association, 2015 Annual Convention, Biloxi, MS.
- "Rule 3.2 - When is Strategic Deliberateness Dilatory Litigation?" Litigation Management in a New York Minute, 2015, New York.
- Hinds County Bar Association
- Magnolia Bar Association
- Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers' Project Advisory Board
- Mississippi Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Diversity in the Law Committee Member
- Mississippi Center for Legal Services, Board Member
- Nominated and Confirmed by the Mississippi Supreme Court to serve on the Mississippi Access to Justice Commission
- Defense Research Institute, Delivery Committee Chair
- Mississippi Access to Justice Commission
- California Minority Counsel Program--Member of 2017 Planning
- Mississippi College School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Southern Mississippi (B.A. in English)