Andrew Constantine II
Andrew Constantine is the senior trial attorney in the firm and is a member of national trial teams for major defendants nationwide.
Andrew has over 33 years of civil and criminal trail experience. Andrew has achieved defense verdicts in state and federal courts in multiple jurisdictions, and has successfully defended single-plaintiff claims and consolidated actions. In his capacity as trial counsel, he has participated in national defense strategies and served as special punitive damage trial counsel. Andrew currently has nationwide trial responsibility, coordinates policy throughout the country, and prepares corporate and expert witnesses for deposition and trial testimony.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- International Association of Political Consultants
- Alumni Board and Advisor, The Kennedy Political Union, The American University, Washington, DC
- Temple University School of Law (J.D., 1983)
- The American University (B.S., 1980)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for New Jersey